Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An undate!

I had a mild panic last night.  I have started reading the bible; 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week.  And as you might follow I have been doing so on my Kindle.  Well last night I duly turned on my e-reader and clicked on the link that would open the Bible.  However I must have clicked something other than open, as to my horror it deleted the link!  It was gone in a flash from my home page and therefore from my Kindle.  I was too tired to check out any form of retrieval last night even though it does have Wi-Fi and 3G, so in theory it should have been a synch.  This afternoon when I finally had a moment to myself I thought I would investigate.  It took 2 minutes to power up my laptop and open the Internet browser.  I turned on the Kindle at the same time - wow so I can multi task, and I was drinking coffee at the same time too! I selected my Kindle downloads and clicked send to my Kindle using Wi-Fi and as fast as I could glance from one screen to the other, there it was and what's more it even remembered what page I was on!  So I need to retract all the bad things I said to my beloved Kindle in the thick of night, something about REAL books!

No comments: