Friday, November 30, 2012

Posting from my iPad app

I thought that I would try the Blogger iPad app out to post on my blog. Unfortunately there are quite a few posts that don't show on the blog when you view it on the iPad. But the app is quite nice. It is very easy to use to make simple posts, quite straightforward but with far less of the frills than the full application on google offers. Only to be expected really. One nice feature though is the fact that you can create a video stream and post it straight to your blog. If I had anything worth filming I would test it now and post, but alas I sit in front of the TV relaxing on a Friday evening. It also allows you to add images from your camera roll, but I can't seem to upload a video I have already created? I will keep trying and hopefully I'll discover some useful little tricks.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just downloaded this app too ... Easy to use but I'm unable to edit previous posts?? Perhaps the creators will release an update which will add some extra features