Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where are we now?

Well a new year and 10 months since my last blog! I feel like I'm in a confessional! I meant to blog regularly, honest I did, but time just seems to run away with me. I really hoped that this blog would help keep me organised. I saw it as a way of keeping all my inspiration in one place. I was amazed at first how addictive it was; I felt the need to blog. But, a little like fitness classes, you know you will benefit from it, and you know you will enjoy it, but the longer you are way from it the guiltier you feel and the less inclined you are to go back! Well less of the pontificating here I am and what do I want to share? Or why did I stop in the first place.

The first thing that hindered the success of my blogging was the lack of readers. It was very much like a personal diary, which I must say has its bonuses, but then it might as well be just that, if no one else is interested. So how do I rekindle my interest and have the courage to entice readers again? Write something interesting or informative, I guess that would be a good place to start...tomorrow?

No comments: