Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Values

The photographs were taken recently by my daughter during her time in Africa, these shots were taken in the Serengeti.  I saw the pictures and thought that elephants are amazing creatures that obviously have very strong family values, well instincts at least. I had a hard job selecting seven to be honest, but the ones that I have chosen represent values that I feel are important to me...as well as elephants!

I used Microsoft Photo Story 3 to create a move from the stills as I wanted the viewer to sit back and enjoy the story effortlessly. I was tempted to add music, but decided that it was about the visual so I went for silence. The single word caption is the value that I felt the image portrays. I would be interested to read what your interpretations are.


For this version I used a PowerPoint slide to arrange the images, then took a snapshot of the screen to create my collage of Family Values

1 comment:

Clipping Path Associate said...

Great and excellent Tutorials. You can use clipping path service
for beauty enhancement of images Thanks for sharing your photos and nice info.