Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Glogster for Education

It just keeps getting better! Just as I discover Glogster, I receive an email to tell me all about Glogster EDU. The glogster designed especially for education. It tells me that there is a new world of educational innovation awaiting me! I can't wait to begin to explore what it has on offer.

They boast that it was "...conceived to imaginatively, productively, and collaboratively respond to the dynamic educational landscape and exceed the needs of today’s educators and learners."

The bit that excites me the most is the virtual classroom...I am looking forward to testing that out on a group of students in the very near future...who will it be I wonder?

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Hey Mandy,
Not sure if you have checked my blog but I have now tried the Gloster Edu version and the problems I spoke about with the original Glogster still exsist...Any chance you could let me know if it still could be used in schools because I am definatly a fan! Thanks Rhi :)