Thursday, November 8, 2007

Future Lab

Just catching up on my emails today, some days it takes a little longer than others to get to the bottom of the pile as it were. There are some very interesting emails from ITTE that are asking some deeply forward thinking questions. I felt the need to place this link in my blog just in case there are readers out there that haven't checked it out as yet.

http://www.futurelab.org.uk/projects/beyond_current_horizons

There were other little gems too, one comment that consoled me was from Tony Fisher he said "...one person's 'last year' is another's 'in a couple of years' time', and another's 'maybe later, if at all'. We may have the tools to disseminate information quickly and widely, but that doesn't mean that rapid system change is an automatic consequence." After all the fraught research over the last few months into the place of Web 2 Technologies in education I feel somewhat refreshed!

No comments: